Members, Affiliates, & Legal Affairs Committee

National Office

March 8, 2000

Rate Your Preferred Panel Topics - 2000 AMSA/AMWA Law Seminar
Phoenix, AZ, November 2-3, 2000

Reference:

Legal Alert 00-2

Action Please By: March 22, 2000

The AMSA/AMWA Law Seminar is now in its third year! This seminar is the premier CLE-approved meeting of its kind, focusing exclusively on legal issues surrounding POTWs and water treatment agencies. This year's Law Seminar will take place in Phoenix, AZ on November 2-3, 2000, and promises to be the best one yet. We hope you are planning on joining us.

In the interest of organizing a seminar that targets the most interesting and useful issues, we need your assistance in evaluating and ranking our list of potential topics. This list is based on responses from participants in the 1999 Law Seminar. The potential issues are organized by major topic in the attached Evaluation Form of Potential Topics. Your feedback is extremely useful to us. The panels and speakers will be based on your responses to this evaluation form.

Please take a few moments to complete the evaluation form and fax to Robin Davis at 202/833-4657 by Wednesday, March 22. You can also e-mail your completed form to rdavis@amsa-cleanwater.org.

In addition, if you have an interest in participating in Seminar planning, volunteers are welcome. Please contact Greg Schaner at 202/296-9836 or gschaner@amsa-cleanwater.org for more information.

Thank you for your assistance!

For this downloadable file, you must have the Acrobat Reader. If you don't have the Acrobat Reader, click on the icon below to download a copy. After you download and install a copy, return to this page and click on the link above for the downloadable file.