To:Members, Subscribers & Attorneys
From:National Office
Date:July 9, 1997
Subject:1997-1998 Membership Directory
Reference: MU 97-13

The National Office is pleased to provide you with a copy on AMSA's 1997-1998 Membership Directory. Members should note that this latest edition of the Directory now includes E-mail addresses for the National Office Staff in the front of the Directory. Throughout the rest of the Directory E-mail addresses of AMSA member agencies, the Board of Directors and the Committee Leadership can be found.

The directory is a valuable reference tool that allows the AMSA membership to maintain contact with other member agency representatives and the National Office staff. It provides important information, including detailed descriptions of AMSA's Board and Special committees and leadership, information regarding future conferences, and the Association's mission statement. Information regarding membership outreach activities including information on AMSA's Web Site -- http://www.amsa-cleanwater.org -- (to be launched July 16) and description of AMSA publications and information on how to order them are also included.

Future editions of the Membership Directory will be expanded to include web site addresses of member agencies. We would like to start compiling this information in our database now. Please complete and return the attached form either by fax (202/833-4657) or via mail to the National Office to the attention of Jackie Hamilton.

We hope you find your new directory helpful and look forward to your continued participation in AMSA.

To: Jackie Hamilton, AMSA National Office

Fax: 202/833-4657

Please complete the following form and return to the National Office ASAP.

(PLEASE TYPE ONLY)

E-Mail Address for AMSA Contact (if not listed in the Directory): ___________________________________________________________