Member Update (MU01-13)

Member Pipeline - Member Services & Information - Update (MU 01-13)

To: Members & Affiliates, Legal Affairs Committee
From: National Office
Date: September 26, 2001
Subject: VISIT AMSA AT WEFTEC 2001
Reference: MU 01-13

PLAN NOW TO ATTEND!

AMSA's Legal & Regulatory Hot Topics Breakfast
at WEFTEC 2001
Atlanta, Georgia — October 16, 2001

Join Your Fellow AMSA Members And EPA Officials To Discuss Hot Topics
The National Office is pleased to invite you to attend AMSA's Legal and Regulatory Hot Topics Breakfast during WEFTEC 2001 in Atlanta, GA. This Hot Topics meeting will take place on October 16 from 8:00 - 10:00 am. The meeting will be held in the Madrid/Trinidad Room of the Atlanta Mariott Marquis, 265 Peach Tree Center Avenue. We will focus our discussions on key legal and regulatory topics in the national spotlight, including congressional activity, infrastructure funding and water and wastewater security issues. We have invited U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) leaders to join with AMSA's Legal Affairs Committee members and other members in attendance at WEFTEC for this informative meeting. A complete agenda is attached for your information and review.

Visit AMSA's Booth During WEFTEC
While attending WEFTEC 2001, stop by AMSA's booth, number 2406, and receive a free gift! This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about our latest clean water initiatives. In addition, we will have available a wide variety of AMSA publications as well as access to our newly redesigned web site, Clean Water on the Web.

AMSA's officers will also be active at WEFTEC as they meet with the officers of the Water Environment Foundation on October 14 to discuss issues and initiatives of importance to both organizations.

If you have any questions about AMSA at WEFTEC 2001, please contact AMSA's National Office at 202/833-AMSA or info@amsa-cleanwater.org. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!