Member Update (MU02-09)

Member Pipeline - Member Services & Information - Update (MU 02-09)

To: Members & Affiliates
From: National Office
Date: May 8, 2002
Subject: AMSA’S 2002 NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY FORUM AND 32ND ANNUAL MEETING – MEMBERSHIP MEETING MATERIALS
Reference: MU 02-09

print Printer friendly version

Membership Meeting Materials
AMSA's 2002 National Environmental Policy Forum & 32nd Annual Meeting
The 30th Anniversary of the Clean Water Act . . . Looking to the Future
May 18-22, 2002
Marriott at Metro Center
Washington, DC

AMSA's 2002 National Environmental Policy Forum & 32nd Annual Meeting is rapidly approaching!
We look forward to seeing a large contingent of AMSA members in Washington for the upcoming Policy Forum. As of today, we have sold out of our room block at the Marriott at Metro Center. If you have already made your hotel reservation, and find that you are unable to attend, please contact Nirah Forman at the National Office (202/833-8418 or nforman@amsa-cleanwater.org) to cancel your reservation. This will allow AMSA to offer your room to another Forum attendee. If you have not yet made hotel reservations, also contact Nirah so that she may assist you in securing accommodations resulting from a cancellation or at an alternate hotel.

Enclosed are your membership materials for the meeting and a final program containing important information on scheduled activities. Included in this Member Update are the following:

Attachment A: PROXY

The agenda for AMSA's 2002 Annual Business Meeting includes the election of new Board members and other important items. Members unable to attend the Policy Forum are urged to complete the proxy form under Attachment A. Please fax (202/833-3743) your completed proxy to the National Office by May 15, 2002.

Attachment B: FINAL MEETING PROGRAM

Registration information follows the final meeting program. Please make your hotel reservations and return your forum registration form without delay. For online registration and the most up-to-date conference agenda visit AMSA's web site, www.amsa-cleanwater.org/meetings/02nepf/.

Attachment C: SPECIAL COMMITTEE AGENDAS

All of AMSA's Special Committees will meet during the Policy Forum. The agendas for each committee are provided under Attachment C.

Thank you for your attention to these materials. We look forward to seeing you in May in Washington!

Attachments:

PDF files require the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have a copy, just click the image below or HERE to download a copy from Adobe's web site.