Member Update (MU02-15)

Member Pipeline - Member Services & Information - Update (MU 02-15)

To: Members & Affiliates
From: National Office
Date: September 16, 2002
Subject: VISIT AMSA AT WEFTEC 2002, SEPTEMBER 29 – OCTOBER 2
Reference: MU 02-15

print Printer friendly version

PLAN NOW TO ATTEND!

AMSA's Legal & Regulatory Hot Topics Breakfast at
WEFTEC 2002
Chicago, Ill. C October 1, 2002

Join Your Fellow AMSA Members and EPA Officials To Discuss Hot Topics
The National Office is pleased to invite you to attend AMSA's Legal and Regulatory Hot Topics Breakfast during WEFTEC 2002 in Chicago, Ill. This Hot Topics meeting will take place on October 1 from 8:00 - 10:00 am. The meeting will be held in the Ohio Room of the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers, 301 East North Water Street, Chicago, Ill.

We will focus our discussions on key legal and regulatory topics in the national spotlight, including wet weather, total maximum daily loads (TMDLs), pretreatment, biosolids, infrastructure funding, and water and wastewater security issues. We have invited U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) leaders to join with AMSA's Legal Affairs Committee members and other members in attendance at WEFTEC for this informative meeting.

Visit AMSA's Booth During WEFTEC
While attending WEFTEC 2002, stop by AMSA's booth, number 1305, and receive a free gift! This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about our latest clean water initiatives. In addition, we will have a wide variety of AMSA publications available for your perusal as well as access to the Association's web site, Clean Water on the Web and Vulnerability Self Assessment Tool (VSAT™) security web site.

If you have any questions about AMSA at WEFTEC 2002, please contact AMSA's National Office at 202/833-AMSA or info@amsa-cleanwater.org. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!