Member Update (MU03-18)

Member Pipeline - Member Services & Information - Update (MU03-18)

To: Members & Affiliates
From: National Office
Date: September 9, 2003
Subject: VISIT AMSA AT WEFTEC 2003, OCTOBER 11 – OCTOBER 15
Reference: MU 03-18

print Printer friendly version

PLAN NOW TO ATTEND!

AMSA’s Hot Topics Breakfast at
WEFTEC 2003
Los Angeles, Calif. — October 14, 2003

Join Your Fellow AMSA Members and EPA Officials To Discuss Key Clean Water Topics
The National Office is pleased to invite you to attend AMSA’s Hot Topics Breakfast during WEFTEC 2003 in Los Angeles, Calif., on October 14 from 8:00-10:00 a.m., in the Santa Barbara Room of the Westin Bonaventure Hotel, 404 S. Figueroa Street.

We will focus our discussions on legal and regulatory topics currently in the national spotlight, including wet weather, total maximum daily loads (TMDLs), pretreatment, infrastructure funding, and water and wastewater security issues. We have invited U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) leaders to join AMSA members in attendance at WEFTEC for this informative meeting.

Visit AMSA’s Booth During WEFTEC
While attending WEFTEC 2003, stop by AMSA’s booth, number 1606 – an excellent opportunity to learn more about our latest clean water initiatives. In addition, we will have a wide variety of AMSA publications available for your perusal, a test drive of CleanWater Central database, access to the Association’s website, Clean Water on the Web, and the Vulnerability Self Assessment Tool (VSAT™) security website, as well as a free gift!

If you have any questions about AMSA at WEFTEC 2003, please contact AMSA’s National Office at 202/833-AMSA or info@amsa-cleanwater.org. We look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles!