Member Update (MU04-14)

Member Pipeline - Member Services & Information - Update (MU04-14)

To: Members & Affiliates
From: National Office
Date: September 9, 2004
Subject: VISIT AMSA AT WEFTEC 2004, OCTOBER 2 – OCTOBER 6
Reference: MU 04-14

print Printer friendly version

PLAN NOW TO ATTEND!

AMSA's Hot Topics Breakfast at
WEFTEC 2004
New Orleans, La. — October 5, 2004

Join Your Fellow AMSA Members and EPA Officials To Discuss Key Clean Water Topics
The National Office is pleased to invite you to attend AMSA's Hot Topics Breakfast during WEFTEC 2004 in New Orleans, La., on October 5 from 8:00-10:00 a.m., in Grand Salon A of the Hilton New Orleans Riverside, located at 2 Poydras Street. The agenda is attached.

We will focus our discussions on legal and regulatory topics currently in the national spotlight, including wet weather, total maximum daily loads (TMDLs), pretreatment, infrastructure funding, and water and wastewater security issues. We have confirmed several U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) leaders to join AMSA members in attendance at WEFTEC for this informative meeting.

Visit AMSA’s Booth During WEFTEC
While attending WEFTEC 2004, stop by AMSA's booth, number 5744 – an excellent opportunity to learn more about our latest clean water initiatives. Visit the booth to peruse a wide variety of AMSA publications and to receive a free gift just for stopping by!

In addition, for the first time AMSA’s publications will be available at the WEFTEC bookstore. Be sure to stop by to purchase your copies of a number of AMSA’s useful.

If you have any questions about AMSA at WEFTEC 2004, please contact AMSA's National Office at 202/833-AMSA or info@amsa-cleanwater.org. We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans!