NACWA Member Update (MU07-02)

To: Members & Affiliates
From: National Office
Date: January 18, 2007

NEW ONLINE MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY NOW AVAILABLE

Reference: MU 07-02

NACWA is pleased to announce the launch of its new online Membership Directory. The Directory consists of up-to-date, complete listings of all NACWA members presented in a reader-friendly, printable format. With the addition of this new Membership Directory, Association Members and Affiliates will have access to information not only through the existing individual search mechanism, but also through the new downloadable Directory of the full membership.

Updates Posted Weekly
To ensure accuracy of information, the Directory will be updated on a weekly basis and posted on NACWA’s website by noon Eastern Time each Monday. The listings are organized by State and then alphabetically by organization name. Each contains not only member representative contact information, but also organization website, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) region, and service area population.

Member Assistance Sought to Ensure Accuracy
To assist us in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in the Directory, please take a moment to review your organization’s listing. If you note that the information listed is incomplete or needs to be updated, please contact Tim Jones, Member & Internal Services Coordinator at tjones@nacwa.org. In particular, we would like to secure the website URLs for all of our members.

NACWA’s Membership Directory is available for access by Association members at http://www.nacwa.org. Simply click on the Membership Directory link on the left menu or find the Directory under the “About NACWA” drop-down menu.

We encourage all members to make use of this new benefit of membership.