Member Update (MU02-20)

Member Pipeline - Member Services & Information - Update (MU 02-20)

To: Members & Affiliates
From: National Office
Date: December 11, 2002
Subject: REGISTER TODAY!
AMSA 2003 WINTER CONFERENCE
Reference: MU 02-20

print Printer friendly version

Action Please By:
JANUARY 3, 2003
HOTEL CUT-OFF

The Evolving Public Utility. . .
Leading the Workforce of Today
February 4-7, 2003
Eldorado Hotel
Santa Fe, New Mexico

With the holiday season approaching, and our hotel cut-off right after the new year, now is the ideal time to make your plans to attend AMSA’s 2003 Winter Conference, The Evolving Public Utility. . .Leading the Workforce of Today. Set for February 4-7 in scenic Santa Fe, New Mexico, we’re pulling out all the stops to make this AMSA’s best conference ever. Everything you need to plan your participation is attached to this ‘members only’ advance mailing. Don’t delay – register today!

Attached please find a detailed conference program, registration information and a registration form. For additional information regarding Santa Fe and shuttle service from the Albuquerque International Airport to the El Dorado please visit AMSA’s web site at www.amsa-cleanwater.org. We urge you to reserve your hotel room today by contacting Santa Fe’s Eldorado Hotel at 1-800/955-4455 to ensure AMSA’s special room rate of $159 single/double. The deadline for hotel reservations is Friday, January 3, 2003.

Attachments: