Member Update (MU06-30)

Member Pipeline - Member Services & Information - Update (MU06-15)

To: Members & Affiliates
From: National Office
Date: June 30, 2006

MEMBERSHIP MEETING MATERIALS

Reference: MU 06 - 15

print Printer friendly version

Membership Meeting Materials

NACWA’s 36th Annual Meeting – July 19, 2006
2006 Summer Conference – July 18 - 21, 2006
Westin Seattle
Seattle, Washington

NACWA’s 36th Annual Meetingand the 2006 Summer Conference, Cross-Cutting Clean Water & Drinking Water Issues. . . Challenging Traditional Boundaries, are rapidly approaching!  We look forward to seeing a large contingent of NACWA members in Seattle in July.  Please review the Membership Meeting Materials which follow.  Members who will not be in attendance at the Annual Business Meeting on Wednesday, July 19, are requested to complete the attached proxy to ensure their representation at the business meeting.

As of today, we have sold out of our room block at the Westin Seattle.  If you have already made your hotel reservation, and find that you are unable to attend, please contact Nirah Forman at the National Office (202/833-8418 or nforman@nacwa.org) to cancel your reservation.  This will allow NACWA to offer your room to another attendee.  If you have not yet made hotel reservations, and wished to be placed on a waiting list for the Westin Seattle please contact Nirah.  Information on alternate hotels near the conference site can be found in the attachments to this Member Update.

Enclosed are your membership materials, including information on Board Elections and recent agendas for both the 36th Annual Meeting and the 2006 Summer Conference.  We hope to see each of you in Seattle in July.

Included in this Member Update are the following:

Attachment A: MEMBER PROXY (PDF)

The agenda for NACWA’s Annual Business Meeting includes the election of new Board members (see Attachment B).  Members unable to attend the Annual Business
Meetingareurged to complete the proxy form under Attachment A.  Please fax (202/833-3743) your completed proxy to the National Office by close of business on Thursday, July 13, 2006.

Attachment B: CANDIDATES NOMINATED FOR THE NACWA BOARD OF DIRECTORS (PDF)

Attachment C: STANDING COMMITTEE & TASK FORCE AGENDAS (PDF)

Many of NACWA’s Standing Committees will meet during the 2006 Summer Conference.  The agendas for the committee meetings follow and are provided under this Attachment.

Attachment D: